Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Embracing the Camera at the Balloon Fiesta

I hope you're not getting sick of my balloon pictures yet!

I took way too many pictures at the Balloon Fiesta on Sunday and I don't have anything to do with them except share them with you.

Enjoy!

Cousins

So excited!





And because I like to keep things random around here, below is a photo of Addy at a month old. I got to hold a new baby yesterday and I couldn't believe how small and precious he was, Addy looked so big compared to him. It's crazy to think she was once that little.


Linking Up with the Paper Mama for Wordlessish Wednesday

2 comments:

Heather said...

One Month Photo = Adorable.

CAM said...

LOVE the hat Addy is wearing! So cute!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)