Saturday, October 29, 2011

October Swap Partners... Check Out These Lovely Ladies!

I have had the privilege of working with these lovely bloggers for the past month. They are so great that I thought I would give them a little shout out. Be sure to check them out and leave some love on their blog!


Behind the Scenes


Meet Liz from Behind the Scenes
"My blog is a complete reflection of me, or at least that is my goal. My husband likes to say it's my way of fulfilling my need to gab constantly. I, of course, don't see what he could possibly mean by that :) I blog about my faith, my family, friends, fashion, food, & my attempt at crafting! I love to try new things which always end up providing my readers with a good laugh. I also love to spoil my loyal readers with some giveaways here & there. I'm so excited to "meet" all of you Life in the 505 readers!"


Meet Joan from Expecting the Unknown...
"Hi! I'm Joan! I'm blog over at Expecting the Unknown... I started my blog as a way for family to keep updated on my pregnancy, but it has turned into so much more than that! I have met some amazing people through blogging, and I'de love to meet you! So come on over and say hello! I blog about my family, fun things we do, I also post tutorials and how-to's pretty often as well. I also have an Etsy shop that you should definitely check out!"

Check out her shop here.

dreaming big

Meet Heather Boersma from Dreaming Big
"Hey everyone!  I'm Heather and I blog about my life (marriage, mothering, speaking and writing ministry) from a faith perspective.  My blog has a strong focus on scripture and sharing the truth of God's word in a way that is relevant and applicable to everyday life.  I try to live my big dream each day and encourage others to do the same!"

"Hi! My name is Heather and I blog over at Finding Beauty in the Ordinary. I'm a 26 year old, happily married, adventure seeking blog lover :) My little blog is a place to share what's on my heart, what God is teaching me, and what my husband and I are up to as we have recently relocated to a new city. On my blog, you'll see transparent accounts of my day-to-day life with my hubby and our new puppy, Hartley, and some of the fun we're having along the way. I love capturing a moment by camera and simply finding beauty in the ordinary moment of life." 

You can also find Heather here and here.

Meet: Dani from Me and My "new" Life
"I'm a 27 year old single momma by surprise...I say surprise because I had been happily married since 2005...My husband and I were best friends..We suffered a miscarriage in 2009, 6 months later we became pregnant again, we owned a teeny tiny condo and with the market continuing to crash and my growing belly we decided it would be in our best interest to let our home go into foreclosure. We packed up and rented a HUGE home and made it snuggly for our soon to be little girl. You see...the husband and I went though a TON of crazy life changing things. In August I delivered the sweetest little girl. Life was PERFECT. Shortly after, my husband changed he grew distant...then suddenly I moved out with my baby. Now a year later my husband and I are trying to work on things...but I'm a single momma. It's all me. It's a hard life and no where close to what I had imagined. I blog to get my feelings out, to document life...to express myself..."

There you have it! Don't forget to stop by there blogs.

If you're interested in swapping buttons for the month of November, contact me.

lifeinthefiveofive@gmail.com

1 comment:

... said...

I love these girls! :) I am excited to see two new blogs that I MUST go check out right now!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)