Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween has never been my favorite holiday. I don't hate it but I'm not one who plans my costume months in advance either. For the past couple of years, we haven't even dressed up. I must say, though, that having a little one has definitely added some excitement to the upcoming evening.

Yesterday, the Count scanned my groceries and checked me out at the grocery store. This morning Addy and I have the fireplace going and were laughing at Matt and Anne as Will and Kate on the Today show. We will be cleaning a little today and then later making some goodies for a little get together this evening.

We were up a lot last night, (that tooth is taking it's sweet time to come in), but I think it's going to be a good day.

Sarah Palin and John McCain, Halloween 2008


Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

... said...

Ha ha ha...that picture is great! :) How funny are you two!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)