Friday, October 28, 2011

The View From My Kitchen Sink

The best view in our house is seen from the kitchen sink, not because you can see the Sandia's or a beautifully landscaped yard. It actually doesn't even have a window over it. It's the best view because this is what you see:


There's nothing better than looking up from watching dishes and seeing this little cutie pie smiling up at you.


Please ignore the poor quality of the photos. This is what you get when you are trying to capture the moment in a poorly lit room and while you're doing dishes :)


Also please ignore the cords in the background. We've gotten a better solution for our TV set up since this picture was taken.
 
 

A task as mundane as doing the dishes, becomes so much more fun when this is what you see.

Where's the best view in your house?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Nicole @ Sew Much Sunshine said...

Stopped by from the followers fest! Hope you have a great weekend!

Jessi @ this camera tells my story said...

So cute! What a lovely view :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Have a lovely Halloweekend :)

... said...

What a sweetie pie! :) I love sitting on the porch best!

Anonymous said...

stopping by from followers fest!
Your daughter is adorable! I would say the best view in my house is when my little one doesn't know I'm watching. I love catching her talking to herself while she is playing or focusing on a craft/coloring project. Sneak peaks are the best!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)