Friday, October 7, 2011

Packing List

Complete this sentence: "I'm going on a trip and I'm taking with me......"

We're headed up to the beautiful state of Colorado today and I've been working on checking things off my packing list. It seems like since Addy came along, my packing list is like a mile long. That little lady requires of a lot of stuff! Besides the obvious essentials like wipes and diapers, some of the other must-brings on my list are:


A good book
(I'm giving this classic a try for the first time)

My Camera

Mr. Monkey for Addy's 7 month photos on Sunday



 And some needles and yarn

What fun things do you put on your packing list?

All photos from Pinterest

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these picks....darling :-)
Your blog is soo cute.
I am your newest follower.
I hope you come follow EL Vintage.
xxxx to you! Emily of EL Vintage

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)